Friday, July 23, 2010

Small summary....

hi.. utm.. i am here for two weeks already... this two weeks... what a busy weeks there..........

met up a roomate here.. is a good 4th senior.. but seldom chat in the room... nevermind.. what i believe is.. everything will be done with time..

i stayed far away from my faculty.. arrggg.. i need a transport.. but who will give me???? u ask me? i also wanna ask you back... haha

last monday, met with my juniors... they all are very fun... same like us.. senior group..
thanks to all semers because give out you all 100% co-operation to organize a orientation for new comers.... haha.. funny things... use GPS to find out the location.. but dint follow up the instruction....

This is the first time that i update my blog in UTM... hope that i can update it frequently... but i thinks i cant make it because of the busy uni life here...

Mooncake festival- is a starting activity for me to busy.. today get 35 peoples joined my publicity group.. quite happy with this amount.. and hope that next week will be a lot of people join my group... really appreciate for those who help me a lot...

0 comments: