Monday, June 21, 2010

SEM Break....

i have almost 3 months for my sem break... and now... is counting down.... 3 weeks... just have 3 more weeks... what can i do??

suddenly feel so useless.... my holiday didn't do anything.... yes.. is anything...

before that, plan to learn programming.... but... haiz... damn sad with it.. not yet start... burn....
and then wanna learn photoshop... haiz.... still the same... din improved so much.. haiz.... damn sad again... burn....
wanna strive for my japanese languege for next sem.... but.... lolx.. why so lazy to touch my japanese book??? why i am so lazy??? haiz... burn....

All my plan burn already... Maybe you give me 3 more months... the ending result also will be the same... programming, japanese, photoshop... all didn't done it... wow.... wei jie... you really pro....

next sem i thinks will be tough sem for me... i have to complete a lot of mission.. dunno why i feel i am so greedy..... everything i also wanna learn it... because of my bad altitude...

last time had learn autocad.. but half-way... haiz... until now.. forget all already.... so useless....

James tan, why all of them can do it but you can?????
this the question that i always ask myself..... so make me so stress... muahahaha...
but... just forget it.. as long as i am happy and satisfied... that's enough already....

3 weeks more.... after that i gonna go back to UTM already.. start back my uni life.... and hopefully can get a lot of junior who are funny and can 'play'... hahaha...

3 more years to go... dunno can finish it or not.. but i always keep one phase.. as long as u try... everything will be done...

Stress..... Please leave me... i dun want it......

0 comments: