Monday, May 24, 2010

japanese(にほんご) lesson 1

japanese language....
It is the extra subject that I take during my university life...
japanese is a funny language..
Here is a small place to learn and remember my japanese language...
Now i just achieve japanese level 2 and next sem gonna start with my jlpt 5..
hope it is a nice lesson there....
still remember the first class there.... my lecturer talk about Japan...
OMG... love it so much.... Hope that i can travel to Japan....

the first lesson.... memorize the hiragana... three writing system in japanese language..
hiragana, katakana and kanji
take a long time to master it.... haha.....

tatte kudasai  たって ください (please stand up)
suwatte kudasai すわって ください (please sit down)
ohayou gozaimasu おはよう ございます(first greeting when you meet up your friends or colleagues even in the night also you can use it)

here is a small introduction about yourself:
hajimemashite watashi wa tan desu. douzouyoroshiku
はじめましてわたしわタンです。どうぞうよろしく

hajimemashaite is the greeting that you meet someone by first time, after you meet him or her again can't use hajimemashite already
whole sentence means hai, I am tan. Nice to meet you..

Hiragana learning

あいうえお a i u e o
かきくけこ ka ki ku ke ko
さしすせそ sa shi su se so
たちつてと ta chi tsu te to
なにぬねの na ni nu ne no
はひふへほ ha hi fu he ho
まみむめも ma mi mu me mo
や ゆ よ ya yu yo
らりるれろ ra ri ru re ro
わ   お wa o
ん      n

to master hiragana.... buy a book and write it... haha... until you can remember all that...

write all this not to show off what but just wanna share the knowledge and hope who are pro in japanese can just leave comment here and teach me japanese... anything wrong just blame me...
hohoho
i thinks that is what i learn from japanese 1st class... hoho.. nice try....どうぞ

0 comments: