Thursday, May 6, 2010

learning english.. begin from broken english..

Yesterday, my friends ask me: Dei, why you ask me come to your blog here... I don't understand at all...

You know why??? Because he is an Indian... haha... okay okay.. ya.. My blog is in chinese so far.. Because if use my broken english here, sure a lot of people
who expert in english can't understand what am i talking about... haha....

Here write a small post to explain a bit what am I said and post... I try my hard to explain... Anything wrong in my broken english then I just can say
sorry about it... I am just a small kid who just started in the learning process....

First post I am writing about my first experience in create this blog... I am wiling to thanks a brother that give me the inspiration to start this blog... then there
is a long grandfather grandmother story... haha... All teaching people that when you wanna do something.. Please thinks carefully before u make the decision... Because if you do a small mistake, you will maybe
feel regret for your whole life...

In the end of the post... telling you all that don't be so proud of yourself man... In this world, you just a small living creature on the earth.. so... Please be humble and unknowing when you are in the learning process....

Second post-this post is talking about a small story...
I don't gonna to tell u whole the story because if talk in english it will not have that feeling already..
This story tell us that when we are angry and wanna argue with someone... just tell yourself that... Is it you are too free to do all that.... Is it worth when you argue with someone...
no no no..... We just have 24 hours per day.. with this 24 hours, what can you do? What can you learn??
If you waste your time there to argue with people, to hate someone... then you are nothing... In this world, there are a lot of fresh things that you dunno and you must try and use your 24 hours to explore it... I am so honor to tell you that when you are getting angry, please remember to tell yourself that....... IS IT YOU ARE TOO FREE????
A perfect people doesn't means that he or she must high in IQ but at least his or her EQ must be high...

Third post-also start with my own story.... If you well in chinese then okay.... you will understand well.. haha.. is talking about my childhood story... When I am a child, the first and the best thing is when I start to learn how to ride bicycle...It is fun.. This phenomenon is just like now I am further my step in "welcoming" my future... I am still remember that.. got a small naughty guy... this naughty guy cause a scar on my face.. This scar is just small in size when I am a child.. day by day.. When I am growing up, this scar also accompany me to get bigger in size... Maybe this is a reward from god, a small birthday present to me...
When you are small, everything that you wanna do, your parents sure besides of you... teaching you how to talk, how to write, how to walk, how to........... and so on...
Now you are no more child already.. and begin your own life out of your sweet home...
You must learn how to be patient...
How to exceed other people's expectation...
How to forgive someone that do mistake....
All is independent.......
Are u growing up? A mature human already??
Why and what should u do.....
You must say thanks to ur mum..... mum i love u so much....
You must appreciate what your friends and your family had given..
Just a small wish here to all the mothers.... Happy Mother's Day

1 comments:

WenYun said...

yea~ This Sunday is MOTHER's DAY!!! ._.