Wednesday, May 19, 2010

UTM..... SEMERs..... go go go......!!!!!!

Recently, saw a lot of friends done a summary about their first year campus life...
So.... what am I want to do is the same thing.... write a small summary about my first campus life in UTM...

UTM-University Technology Malaysia....

After I got my SPM result, i had to further my studies for a advanced level...
Before i choose STPM as my pathway to further my studies, actually I got two offer there..
First is UTEM.. taking diploma in electrical engineering... I reject the offer because I don't want to waste my 3 years to continue with diploma..

Second offer is UTAR.. taking foundation in science and degree in chemical engineering... perhaps I feel that UTAR not so suitable for me... so... I am also reject it....

Last choice... STPM... before taking STPM, a lot of problem there... a lot of people said that STPM is quite hard to master and get a good result to enter university... but what can do... my ambition is enter University... there is only the pathway.... and finally I finished my STPM journey... is a fun study life... so far I just get 3.4 for my result and I feel appreciable with it... thanks GOD..

After that, thanks GOD once because I got the offer letter from UTM... is mechatronic engineering... UTM... my dream university... is a good university for taking engineering course...
like it so much...

First time, reached at Skudai, Johor... wow.... UTM is in front there.... is a damn big university in front of me.... really... I doesn't thinks that with my 3.4 result i can get in UTM... is unbelievable.. but finally.. i get it....

For the first week there, just an orientation.. I got the chance to know a lot of new friends, my course-mate, for sure my room-mate... and all the lovely seniors from second year to last year... they are quite nice and I appreciate what they have gave me....

talk about my faculty... my course... and my course-mate.... what a funny course... mechatronic engineering... is learning about the robotic also... eletronic, mechanical, electrical and so on...
say thanks to my course-mate especially my room-mate because take care of me and teach me a lot.. help me when i faced problem... hang out together... the interesting trip...( went to PC fair JB... all the friends include me wear mask...to avoid H1N1 haha..)

all course-mate... still remember our mooncake small gathering at lakeside there....
singapore christmas trip..... birthday celebration.... outing..... Dangan bay...... Desaru Beach...
Telok Gorek.... Senai and Kulai trip.... City Square shopping.... Mc Donald..... and so on...

thanks for all that...
there is a small description about my course-mate...
start from me....

Tan Wei Jie: is a crazy guy there... hope so....

Chai Jun Kong: is a cute guy and as a robocon member... pro in electronic part... really proud with all the robocon members....

Khor Kang Xiang: another small handsome guy... pro in a lot of software there... photoshop, solid work and so on... thanks him to help me a lot... appreciate your design... robocon member.

Jason Chong Kin: is a damn crazy guy... but better than me i thinks... haha... AISEC king... quite active with it...

Lim Yi Qiao: nick name Ale Lim... call him xiao qiao.. is a lanc friend.. haha.. just kidding... but a nice guy... also help me a lot... thanks...

Chin Chin Long: hahaha... chin long brother... erm... pro in circuit theory.. haha.. basic electrical engineering... can always find him in library because he want to download animate... haha.. humble guy....

Dolwin Khoo Jing Jing: walau... this girl... crazy girl... haha... rock girl here... a quite sporting course-mate... got a tatoo... want to know where.. ask her to show it la... hahaha

Chew Zhen Shan: fatty and cute shan... haha... always come out with a sleepy face... haha.. pro in playing piano... what song i forget already... haha... some song like jj lim jun jie's song... haha

Fu Suan Kian: is a handsome and pro guy there... really strive for success... I am so proud of you... ganbatte kudasai.... u can make it....

Chua Yih Jian: is our course singer... yahoo... rock it man... quite active in joining program... is a nice guy..... all malay friends know him as MJ.... haha...

Gan Jin Wen: wow... is a handsome girl.... pro in playing basketball... quite good in her studies.... last sem get 3.60... hahaha.. oops..

Augustine John Gotte: our SEM most handsome guy... a rich guy there... who want... lelong here.. haha... his pro dance... sorry sorry... haha... is also a crazy guy....

Chan Kok Teik: this guy... hahaha... love korean singer... haha... always dance in front of the mirror... wakakaka... hey man.... best dancer there...

George Ling Hoe Miew: a guy who like to eat...... eat... and eat... hahaha... is a hardworking guy.... haha... pro in playing basketball.....

Ooi Chia Guan: Ah Guan... is a really good guy there.. take care of his girl friend... always spend time to help people... thanks for keeping my pillow.. hahahaha.

Hong Bee Pheng: this girl... haha... like to travel... always ask us to hang out even in the study week.... haha... come from penang....

Patrick Chin Jun Hua: is a genius... do not need to study also can get 4.0... jealous lor.... thanks to him because always teach me what i don't understand during the lecture....

Jong Yung Sheng: was born in 1988... haha.. ooops... sorry... so call him big brother.. haha... thanks to take care all the small brothers here... a nice guy... and very clean... clean? you go his room then you will know...

Sim Lee Sen: haha.. is a "special" girl.. haha... always do the things that we never expect... really faint with her... haha... is a good girl.. quite famous among senior group... hahaha

Sin Tong Kok: is a thin guy.. very hardworking guy... haha.. stay at small genting... because his
room-mate is smoking there.. haha... pity on him...

Ting Kie Seng: also is a genius come from sarawak... ready to share the delicious food with his friends.... Kie Seng... I want Mc DOnald ya.. thanks...

Teh Wei Ren: is a crazy guy that have some ESP... haha.. be careful... quite genius in computer... format computer can find him... settle it... nice.. haha

Yip Zhen Hou: famous with the 1 TERA hard disc.. haha... inside got what movie.... zhen hou... I never borrow it... when you wanna share all that? haha.. is a hardworking and clever boy...like posing... haha

Then Kit Sen: is my room-mate there... say thousand thanks to him because be my room-mate... he is a helpful and kind people... haha... nice guy.. haha.. always keep on watching with his hong kong movie...

Vikent Woon: crazy guy.. haha.. like japanese... animate.. dota... whatever game... he love it so much... but don't forget your study ya....

Jason Wong Nguong Zhen: is a clever guy actually... and he always play SDO.... me too... like it so much... and... he is a rich guy oo.... hahaha

Woon Fu Seong: clubbing man.... haha.. always go kl... haha... very pretty... hahaha... come on rock it... haha...

thanks all my friends there....

THANKS YOU...


next year we all be senior already... wakakaka... so happy....
hope that we all happy in UTM......
SEMERs GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: